Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:59:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Upcoming Events
| | |-+  Free concert at the United Church of Westford, Sun. Feb. 10, 4-5 PM
« previous next »
: [1]
: Free concert at the United Church of Westford, Sun. Feb. 10, 4-5 PM  ( 1926 )
dvallett
: 55

« : February 03, 2019, 01:49:26 PM »

The popular Franklin County Band, THE BUCK HOLLERS (www.buckhollers.com), will perform a repertoire of roots-based Americana, Bluegrass, Country and Irish music for the February offering of the Westford Music Series, Sun. Feb. 10, at 4-5 PM. Blending guitar, banjo, bass, harmonica and rich vocal harmonies with a tight rhythmic sound, the multi-talented quartet features Matt Parisi on bass, Dave Vallett on acoustic guitar and banjo, Tim Wills on acoustic guitar and Steve White on harmonica and acoustic mini guitars. Delving into their eclectic selection of classic country ballads, gospel, R & B, and witty originals this group is well suited to the warm acoustics of the Westford White Church. Seven Days Magnificent 14 in January 2018 said "This Fairfax foursome gets boots a-tappin" and brings high energy and appeal. The concert will find wide appeal to audiences who love traditional country, bluegrass, Irish and Americana popular music. Free will donations. Refreshments following. Call 802-879-4028 for more information.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: