Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:09:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Red Cross Blood Drive in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Red Cross Blood Drive in Fairfax  ( 2258 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : May 30, 2019, 08:18:36 AM »

You're Invited - Let's help save lives!

Fairfax Town Clerk Office
12 Buck Hollow Rd.
Fairfax VT 05454
Friday July 26th
11:00 am to 5:00 pm

Contact information: Carrie Germaine – 802-735-7872

On Friday July 26th, Fairfax Town Clerk Office will roll up our sleeves and help save lives! We will proudly partner with the American Red Cross to hold what we expect to be the first of many blood drives.

Each pint of blood we collect can help save up to three lives and will touch the lives of so many more. What a great way to pay it forward and make an impact on people in our community and across the country. We are very excited about the drive and I hope you are too!

Let’s show our community and the patients in need of blood just how much we can do. It’s not every day that we do something that has such a lifesaving impact. Let’s blow this out of the water!

Carrie Germaine, Blood Program Leader
Brad Docheff, Town Manager

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: