Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:08:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Kelly Lemoine BFA graduate of 1968 dies, Dec 4, 2018
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kelly Lemoine BFA graduate of 1968 dies, Dec 4, 2018  ( 2019 )
ssweet
: 293

« : December 13, 2018, 06:53:21 PM »

Obituary for Kelly J. Lemoine

HIGHGATE SPRINGS – Kelly J. Lemoine, age 68, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at his home in Highgate Springs with his family by his side.

He was born in St. Albans, on August 4, 1950, the son of Rita (Wells) and the late Harold R. “Shorty” Lemoine.

He attended B.F.A. Fairfax and graduated with the Class of 1968. After graduation, Kelly began working at Fonda Container as a machine operator. He retired after 31 years of employment. He then went to work for Highgate Elementary School in their maintenance department for the past 5 years. Kelly was a devoted fan of the Boston Red Sox and the New York Giants.

Kelly is survived by his children, Randy “Bub” Lemoine and his significant other Christine Fregeau of Highgate Springs, and Candi Boucher and her husband, Patrick of Strawberry Plains, Tennessee; his mother, Rita Lemoine of St. Albans; mother of his children, Sandy King of St. Albans; sisters, Carol Patnode and her husband, Michael of Highgate, and Cindy Rainville and her husband, Charles of South Burlington; grandsons Michael Boucher and Jason “my little man” Boucher, several nieces and nephews and special friends John & Robin Lumsden of Highgate and Scott Hakey of Highgate.

Kelly was predeceased by his father, Harold R. “Shorty” Lemoine.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be held Friday, December 7, 2018 at 1:00 PM at the Church of the Nativity, Canada St., Swanton. Interment will follow in St. Mary’s Cemetery in Swanton.

Visitation will be held on Friday from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM at Kidder Memorial Home, 89 Grand Ave., Swanton.

For those who wish, contributions in Kelly’s memory may be made to the American Heart Association, Vermont Office, 110 Main Street, Suite 3203, Burlington, Vermont 05401.

Condolences, photos and favorite memories may be shared through www.gossfs.com
« : December 13, 2018, 06:54:59 PM ssweet »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: