Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:05:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Winter Warm Up! December 1.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Winter Warm Up! December 1.  ( 3967 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : November 19, 2018, 10:37:32 AM »

Winter Warm-up

Its a chilly, winter wonderland outside! Come inside for a day full of fitness to warm yourself up!! The Fairfax Rec Department is helping to put on a fundraiser to benefit the reconstruction of our soon to be Community Center. This is a great way to meet your local fitness instructors and see what is happening in Fairfax. Classes include Zumba with Shelby, Off Your Rocker with Liz Griffin, Strength Training with Callie, Circuit Training with Erin, Body Tone with Gail, Yoga with Michelle, and nutrition with Kailee.

Registration starts at 8:30 in the Main Lobby of BFA Fairfax and the event begins at 9:00 a.m. with a group warm-up and instructor introductions. From there we will be having 2-3 classes taking place at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30, all lasting 40-45 minutes. You get to choose the class you go to, or you can skip an hour session of classes to take advantage of RiseVT’s smoothie bike that will be there for you to make your own smoothie. Don’t worry about being able to exercise for 3-4 hours, some classes will be low-impact, more instructional than practical, and there will be at least one nutrition workshop. We will finish the day with a group cool down and raffle prizes.

Full-day event costs $20, if you would like to participate in a single class it is $10. Day of registration gets you 1 raffle ticket, early registration will get you 3 raffle tickets. Early registration can be done at the Town offices or by emailing danielle.haley.802@gmail.com

FREE CHILDCARE. NHS students will be helping our own Nicole from the Fairfax Library who has created lots of fun activities for your children to keep them busy for the entire time.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: