Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:13:55 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary of Donna Varricchione Who Died Sunday Sept. 16, 2018
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary of Donna Varricchione Who Died Sunday Sept. 16, 2018  ( 4452 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 18, 2018, 12:10:45 PM »

Donna R. Varricchione, 70, of State College, died Sunday, September 16, 2018, at home.

Born March 29, 1948, in Montpelier, VT, she was the daughter of the late Walter Vincent and Marian Haseltine Grace. On August 10, 1968 in Burlington, VT, she married James Vincent Varricchione.

In addition to her husband of 50 years, James, and her mother, Marian Grace, of State College, Donna is survived by three children, Karen Wayment and her husband, Shawn, of Castle Rock, CO, Lia Racette and her husband, Brandon, of Centre Hall, and Brian Varricchione and his wife, Rachel, of Portland, OR; seven grandchildren, Kristen and Brenna McDowell of Castle Rock, CO, Isabella, Lucas, and Annelise Racette of Centre Hall, and Rose and Nina of Portland, OR; seven siblings, Alice Mabry and her husband, Jeff, of Spartanburg, SC, Kathy Duval and her husband, Mike, of Branchville, SC, Susan McCarney and her husband, David, of Belleville, MI, Robert Grace and his wife, Patricia, of Petersburg, NY, Thomas Grace of Rouses Point, NY, Steven Grace and his wife, Carol, of Canton, GA, and Margaret May of Irmo, SC; and many nieces and nephews.

Donna graduated from Burlington High School in 1966 and attended the University of Vermont from 1966-1967.

Donna was a secretary at St. Luke's Catholic Church in Fairfax, VT from 1993 until her retirement in 2006. She was an enthusiastic gardener. Donna loved walking State College's walking paths and neighborhoods. She truly enjoyed her monthly coffee group. She was also volunteer at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church. Donna had an immense love for her family, and was devoted in the care for her mother.
A mass will be at 10:30a.m. on Friday, September 21, 2018, at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church, 820 Westerly Parkway, State College, with Rev. Antony Sudherson officiating.

Burial will be in Pine Hall Cemetery.

Memorial contributions may be directed to The Gabriel Project, c/o Our Lady of Victory Church, 820 Westerly Parkway, State College, PA 16801, with checks made payable to "The Gabriel Project/OLV", in memory of Donna R. Varricchione

Arrangements are under the care of Koch Funeral Home, State College. Online condolences and signing of the guest book may be entered at www.kochfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: