Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Tea and Bristles, Fidgets, and Veggie Science
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tea and Bristles, Fidgets, and Veggie Science  ( 1934 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : September 17, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »

Tuesday, September 18, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Tuesday, September 18, 5:30-7:30p: Tea and Bristles
Perfect for all skill levels, Julie Griffis leads this painting class through step-by-step instructions to create a masterpiece. This month’s piece will be a painting of autumn woods. Recommended ages 16+. Cost is $25 for materials and snacks. Drop ins welcome.

Wednesday, September 19, 3-4pm: Crafternoon: Fidgets
Kids ages 6+ will make a variety of fidgets and stress balls. Must register.

Thursday, September 20, 6:30-7:30: Family STEAM Night- Vegetable Science
Did you know a potato can power a light bulb? If you dissect a bean, what will you find on the inside? How many seeds does a pumpkin have in it? Find out the answers to all these questions at Family STEAM Night. Join us for this great family program, where each month parents and children visit stations with Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and/or Math (STEAM) activities. Please register.

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library call 849-2420 or email Nicole Vance at libraryprograms@fwsu.org

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: