Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:59:45 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Fall Programs return
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fall Programs return  ( 1850 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : September 10, 2018, 06:59:43 AM »

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library call 849-2420, or email Nicole at libraryprograms@fwsu.org for more information.

Tuesday, September 11, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Wednesday, September 12, 3-4pm: Lego Club
Kids ages 6+ enjoy themed Lego play after school. Please register.

Thursday, September 13, 6:30-8pm: Fairfax Reads Book Group discusses all the books we read over the summer.  Share about the books you loved, the ones that disappointed, and the ones that are still sitting on your nightstand. We will also give out copies of our first group read for the fall. We will be reading Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, a memoir by Barack Obama written in 1995 about his early years growing up as the son of a black African father and a white American mother searching for a workable meaning to his life as a black American. Copies are available to borrow at the library. New members always welcome.

Saturday, September 15, 9-11am: Tech Help
Get help with individual tech questions.  You can ask any technological question and/or bring in a device with which you need help. You will be ably assisted by our techie, Josiah. Call to reserve a half hour time slot, or drop in.

Tuesday, September 18, 5:30-7:30p: Tea and Bristles
Perfect for all skill levels, Julie Griffis leads this painting class through step-by-step instructions to create a masterpiece. This month’s piece will be a painting of autumn woods. Recommended ages 16+. Cost is $25 for materials and snacks. Must register.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: