Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:20:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  FCL Trustees' Meeting August 14 2018
« previous next »
: [1]
: FCL Trustees' Meeting August 14 2018  ( 1934 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : August 20, 2018, 01:56:41 PM »

Fairfax Community Library Trustees meeting
August 14 2018
6PM
The Fairfax Community Library Board of Trustees had a special meeting in order to discuss
personnel changes.
In attendance were Pat Gallant, Eric Foreman, Ellen Holmes-Henry, Christina Fearon, and Liz
Griffin.
The meeting was called to order at 6 PM and went into Executive Session at 6:05.
After lengthy and productive conversation the trustees came out of Executive Session at 8:05.
The trustees will hire an interim Library Director, envisioning the interim period as 3 months.
The trustees will create an interim job description for the interim Library Director to be hired to
replace Debbie Landauer.
The Program Planner’s hours will be reduced to 10 hours and there will also be an interim
program planners job description. This position will be considered interim until a permanent
Library Director is hired and the two can discuss the way forward.
For the duration of the interim period the hours for the Asslstent Librarian have been increased.
The next meeting will be September 4 at 6:30 in the library.
Respectfully submitted
Elizabeth Griffin, secretary.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: