Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:45:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Larry "Ike" Irish Dies At Age 72
« previous next »
: [1]
: Larry "Ike" Irish Dies At Age 72  ( 2355 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 13, 2018, 04:46:45 PM »

Fairfax – Larry “Ike” Irish, age 72, died peacefully on Sunday, August 12, 2018 at the St. Albans Health and Rehab Center, surrounded by his loving family.  Ike was born on December 31, 1945 in Colchester, the son of Howard and Rita (LaRochelle) Irish.

Ike grew up on the family farm in Fairfax. When he was just out of high school, he moved to CT where he learned the drywall trade.  Ike loved his friends, to joke and have a good time. He also loved to hunt, fish and target practice. He enjoyed gardening, his backyard sugarmaking, and just being at home with his family. He was also a great cook, especially on the grill.

He is survived by his longtime partner of over 40 years, Brenda Barkyoumb of Fairfax, by his children Lorraine Titus of Milton, Howard Irish and his wife Kristine of Fairfax, Dorene Whitley and her husband Bob of North Bend, WA and Austin Irish of Fairfax.  He is also survived by his grandchildren Kelsie, Connor, Ryan, Madison, Alison, Jasmine and Emma.  By his sisters and brothers, Betsy Berardinelli and her husband Frank of Monkton, Marge Jagodzinski and her husband George of Stamford CT, Ronald Irish and his wife Barbara of Fairfax VT, Linda Turner and her husband Robert of Norwalk CT, Christine Williams of Milton VT, Valerie Irish of Enosburg VT, Sheila Reece and her husband Bret of Lillington NC, and Mark Irish and his wife Debbie of Fairfax.  Also, by Brenda’s brothers and sisters Janet Yandow and her husband Roger of Essex, Gloria Ledoux of Fairfax, Betty Severance of Sheldon, Sandra Cutting of Fairfax, Linda Mathieu and her husband Richard of Westford, Kenny Barkyoumb and Sally Carpenter of West Bolton, Debbie Irish and her husband Mark of Fairfax, Susan Corse and her husband Doug of Fairfax; his sisters-in law Gisele Tretanier and Carol Barkyoumb; and by many nieces and nephews.

He was pre-deceased by his parents, his brother Charles “Joe” Irish, his sister Janet Carpenter, His son-in-law Jeffery Titus, and by his Brother’s-in-law, David Williams, Frank Barkyoumb, Ronald Cutting, John Severance and Al Ledoux.

In keeping with Ike’s wishes, there will be no Visiting Hours or Funeral Service, however a Celebration of Ike’s life will be announced at a later date.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: