Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:56:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Marvin Thayer Dies At Age 84
« previous next »
: [1]
: Marvin Thayer Dies At Age 84  ( 2100 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 11, 2018, 11:30:47 AM »

Fairfax -  Marvin F. Thayer, 84 of Fairfax, passed away peacefully in the presence of his loving family on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at the Northwest Medical Center in St. Albans.
Marvin was born October 24, 1933 in Cambridge the son of the late Gerald and Theta ( Dezotelle ) Thayer. On June 17, 1961 he married Catherine Steady in Cambridge.
Marvin loved to garden, fish, hunt and trap.  He was known locally by everyone for “Marvin’s Gardens”.

Marvin is survived by his wife Catherine, of 57 years, of Fairfax and their children, Laurie Pidgeon and her husband, Dale of Fairfax, Richard Thayer and his fiancé Nora of St. Albans and Jennifer Thayer and her fiancé Miles Rice of Swanton; his grandchildren Jamie Pidgeon and his fiancé Anastasia, Jason and Joey Pidgeon, Kari Gagnon, Zaria Ainsworth,  Brad and Brandy Lamore, Amanda and Ashley Thayer; many great grandchildren and one great great grandson; His brothers, Dean of Richford; Phillip Thayer and his wife Pearl  of Fairfax, his sister Patricia Veno of NH and several nieces and nephews.

He was predeceased by his son, James Thayer on December 17, 2015; his parents and his brother William “Billy” Sr. and his sister Geraldine.

The family will greet friends on Wednesday August 15, 2018 from 1-3 pm with a funeral service following at 3pm. in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: