Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:58:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Vote! Tuesday, August 14th
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vote! Tuesday, August 14th  ( 1950 )
Mary Beerworth
: 7

Thank-you voters!

« : August 11, 2018, 06:31:45 AM »

I hope fellow Fairfax residents will take the time to cast their votes in the primary on Tuesday, August 14th. It is predicted that voter turnout will be low, but it is always important to be involved.

I believe that it is time for Fairfax residents and voters to be represented in Montpelier by someone who will listen to their genuine concerns, and who pledges to be transparent and accountable on important roll call votes. With over 20 years of experience with public policy and having advocated for legislation that would strengthen families, I am familiar with the legislative process and understand the issues.

Franklin County Republicans are organizing to lead a statewide effort to launch an affordability campaign in order to get our State back on the right fiscal track - to not only keep government budgets in line, but to ultimately win tax cuts for hard working, over-burdened Vermonters.  I want to be part of the team that gets that done.

I am honored that an energized Fairfax Republican Town Committee has faith in my abilities and that they have encouraged me to seek to win the office. If you select a Republican ballot on Tuesday, please consider casting your vote for Mary Beerworth.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: