Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:27:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Library Director accepts new position.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Library Director accepts new position.  ( 1841 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : August 10, 2018, 11:10:03 AM »

August 8, 2018

Dear Fairfax Community,

As you may have recently learned, our Community Library Director Debbie Landauer has resigned as of August 27th to accept a new position. Under her leadership, our library has become a hub of community activity and resources, with excellent programs and materials for myriad ages and interests. 

The Trustees learned of Debbie's decision several days prior to her public announcement.  We have, therefore, been working to find a qualified interim director to fill the position while we conduct a more extensive search for a permanent director.  We are feeling optimistic.  It is likely that there will be no gap in service;  we want to make sure the library will remain open as before.  Because we will fill the interim library director position prior to filling a currently open position of program director, however, you will notice a temporary decline in program offerings. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Pat Gallant, Chair,  Trustees
Fairfax Community Library
pgallant 50@gmail.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: