Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:23:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Staff News
« previous next »
: [1]
: Staff News  ( 1809 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : August 08, 2018, 12:18:50 PM »

Dear Library Friends,

I am writing to share with you the news that I will be leaving the Fairfax Community Library, and that my last day here will be Monday, August 27th.

It has been such a pleasure to serve and get to know everyone in this wonderful community for the past eight years. Thank you for making working here so delightful! 

Change can be hard, but it is also an opportunity.  I know the Library Trustees are working diligently to conduct a thorough search for a new Director and Program Planner.  There will likely be an interim Director for several months. Because of all these changes, September and October will likely be rather quiet as far as programs. Rest assured that Nicole and I will be helping the new people learn the ropes when they are on board.

I will be joining the Waterbury Public Library as their new Director. I will miss the wonderful patrons here, but also look forward to the new challenges and opportunities that a new job provides.

All the best,
Debbie Landauer

: [1]  
« previous next »
: