Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:08:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Jackie Bruning - Candidate For Town Auditor
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jackie Bruning - Candidate For Town Auditor  ( 6403 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 22, 2005, 03:52:39 PM »

Henry:

Could you post on your websites that I am running for the remaining 2 years of a 3 year Town Auditor term?  

I would like to provide the voters a bit of my background.    

I have lived in Fairfax for 11 years and recently built a new home on Fletcher Rd.   I hope to remain a resident for many years to come.  I am married to Kipp and have 3 boys.  Their ages are 10, 8, & 5.

I have volunteered many hours of service for various Fairfax groups.  Those being the Fairfax Recreation Path Committee,  Fairfax Success By Six and the Fairfax Playground Committee.  I am the Treasurer for Cambridge United Church.   In November of 2004, I was appointed to one of the Town Auditor positions that had been open for several months.  

Educated at St John Fisher College in Rochester, N.Y.  Received a bachelors degree in Finance and Management.

Experience includes 7 years as an Internal Audit Manager for Premier Savings Bank in N.Y. This bank held assets in excess of $600 million.    Just prior to moving to Vermont, I was working towards becoming a Certified Internal Bank Auditor.  I had passed 1 of a 3 part extensive exam.   Prior to working for the bank, I worked in the accounting department of an insurance company, processing accounts payable and receivables.

I am known for being an honest and hardworking thorough individual who pays attention to detail.   I am running for office because I care about the wellbeing of Fairfax.    I know my responsibilities are to the taxpayers of Fairfax but want to work in a positive manner with Town Management to assist and where appropriate strengthen compliance with accounting principles and the system of internal controls.  

Jackie Bruning

Henry Raymond
JLB
: 56

« #1 : January 23, 2005, 03:32:41 PM »

Greetings All,

If anyone should have any questions regarding my candidacy, please contact me at bruning@verizon.net.    

Jackie Bruning

JLB
: [1]  
« previous next »
: