Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:20:51 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fire Levels Fairfax Home
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fire Levels Fairfax Home  ( 2008 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 28, 2018, 06:21:40 AM »

Vermont State Police say the cause of a fire that destroyed a home on Cadieux Road in Fairfax on Friday evening could not be determined.

The Cape style home, which belonged to Ricky and Carola Cadieux was completely destroyed.

According to Trooper Otis, the building was too far gone when firefighters arrived to safely go inside to extinguish the blaze, but they were able to stop it from spreading to other nearby buildings.

Although the cause of the fire was undetermined, police would not say if it was considered suspicious. They are asking for help from the public. If you have any information that may help investigators, you ate asked to call the Vermont Arson Tip line at i-800-ARSON.

"After extinguishing the fire and speaking with the Cadieuxs, they found the fire to be suspicious," Trooper Otis wrote in a press release.

The Fairfax Fire Department was assisted by Georgia, St. Albans Town, and Fairfield Fire Departments on scene.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: