Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:00:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Library Job Opening Part-time program planner/facilitator
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Library Job Opening Part-time program planner/facilitator  ( 3870 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : July 23, 2018, 09:59:32 AM »

This is a great opportunity for for an artist, part time teacher, parent, or other person who is creative and would like a fun part time job right here in Fairfax!

Fairfax Community Library Job Opening
Part-time program planner/facilitator

The Fairfax Community Library seeks candidates for a 14 hour per week, year-round position planning programs for all ages that nourish curiosity, learning and community. The successful candidate will work closely with the Library Director, as well as collaborate with other groups in the community.

Some evening hours and up to 2 Saturdays per month are required. Key proficiencies will include: excellent communication skills, attention to detail, efficiency and organization, ability to plan ahead, creative thinking, familiarity with and affection for social media, ability to produce fliers, calendars, monthly newsletter, news releases, and other PR material. Skill with technology required including Google suite, Word & Publisher, newsletter software. The ability to work with a variety of ages with good cheer is essential. Up to 4 of the hours may be done from home if desired and when appropriate.

For a full job description, please contact Debbie Landauer at fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com. Background check is required. Pay rate is $14.45-$15.45 per hour with paid sick time according to VT state law. Send resume and letter of interest with three professional references to fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: