Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:00:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Pat Pfendner passes away Jul 15, 2018
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pat Pfendner passes away Jul 15, 2018  ( 1818 )
ssweet
: 299

« : July 18, 2018, 01:41:36 PM »

Obituary for Patricia Ann Pfendner

Fairfax - Patricia A. Pfendner, 56, wife of Gary Pfendner, died Sunday, July 15, 2018, at UVMC, with her family at her side. She was formerly employed at Vermont Federal Credit Union in Burlington, then at BFA-Fairfax and lastly at People Trust Company.

She was born in Stuttgart, Germany on December 17, 1961, daughter of the late Edward L. and Fairy Belle (Griffin) Feaster. Patricia was 56 years old.

Patricia enjoyed cooking, crafting, sewing, gardening and especially enjoyed spending time with her children and grandchildren.

She is survived by her husband, Gary of Fairfax; their 3 children, Jessie Davis (Brad) of Fairfax, Zachary Pfendner of Fairfax and Megan Windhorst (Randy) of Indianapolis, as well as her grandchildren, Olivia, Landin, Stella and Oliver.

Patricia is also survived by her brother, Kenny Feaster (Nancy) of New Jersey, brother-in-law, Dennis, and several nieces and nephews.

In addition to her parents, Patricia is pre-deceased by her siblings, Linda, Stan and Chuck.

It was Patricia’s wishes that services be private for her family.

In lieu of flowers, memorial may be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, c/o Donor Services, P.O. Box 98018, Washington, DC 20090-8018.

Assisting the Pfendner family is the Heald Funeral Home of St. Albans, where messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: