Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:13:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Albert Quintin
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Albert Quintin  ( 1892 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 13, 2018, 01:10:34 PM »

Albert Quintin, known by most as "Uncle Al", passed away on July 10th surrounded by his family. Al graduated from Winooski High school where he was class president and captain of the football team. He served in the US Air Force before going to work for IBM where he worked until his retirement after more than 30 years. He is survived by his son Peter Quintin and immediate family JoAnn Quintin. Jamie Maxham, Joshua and Jennifer Robtoy and his sister Rosalie as well as numerous nephews, nieces and grand nephews and nieces.

Visiting hours will be held from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Sunday July 15, 2018 at LaVigne Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 132 Main St., WInooski, VT 05404. A Graveside Service will be held 11:00 AM Saturday July 21, 2018 at St. Luke's Catholic Cemetery Fairfax, VT. Condolences may be shared at www.lavignefuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: