Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:45:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Special Events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Special Events  ( 1726 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : July 09, 2018, 01:21:17 PM »

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library call 849-2420.

Tuesdays, July 10, 17, and 24, 6-7:30pm: Young Producers Workshop
A hands-on introduction into the world of television.  Children ages 7-10 will have fun learning about the equipment used to make television programming, and will complete a short library themed project.  The project produced in this workshop will be provided to the children & the library on DVD, as well as, run on LCATV and stream from the LCATV website. May attend one or all. Must register.

Saturday, July 14, 10-11am: Exordium Presents: Reed Pipes with Mr. K
Mr. K, everyone’s favorite science teacher, shows kids how to make a musical instrument out of wild reeds. All ages. Please register.

Saturday, July 14, 9-11am: Tech Help
Get help with individual tech questions.  You can ask any technological question and/or bring in a device with which you need help. You will be ably assisted by our techie, Josiah. Call to reserve a half hour time slot, or drop in.

Thursday, July 19, 6-7:30pm: Financial Issues of Divorce
If divorce was easy, you wouldn’t be wondering if you are making the right financial decisions. Financial professional Jo Ann Thibault will take you through the financial world of divorce and help address questions so you can make the best financial decision in the end. Please register.

Friday, July 27, 6:30-8pm: Community Coffee House
Musicians, poets, and artists of all ages are welcome to showcase their talents at this fun community event. We will have free coffee and refreshments! To sign up for a performance slot, call the library or email Nicole at libraryprograms@fwsu.org . Additional slots may be available the night of, but not guaranteed. This event is free to the public so invite your friends!

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: