Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:42:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wayne Mack Dies At Age 80
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wayne Mack Dies At Age 80  ( 1997 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 21, 2018, 04:30:50 PM »

Wayne Mack

Richmond - Wayne Mack, 80, of Richmond, VT passed away peacefully at his home on June 19th 2018. Born on June 23, 1937, Wayne was a lifelong resident of Richmond. After 56 years of marriage, Wayne lost the love of his life , Marilyn Casey Mack on March 19,2018. The family knew they would not be apart for long.

Wayne leaves his son David Mack of Richmond, VT; his daughter Sherry Miksek of Richmond, VT; his daughter Cathy (and Jamie) Fitzgerald of Underhill, VT. Wayne leaves his beloved grandchildren Shannin Miksek (and fiance Kyle Werner); Sarah Miksek; Josh Fitzgerald and Shea Fitzgerald. Wayne is survived by his sister Martha (and Paul) Lewis of Waterbury VT; his brother Jim (and Kay) Mack of Essex VT; his sister Frances Brown of Melbourne FL; his sister Marilyn (and George) Wallace of Dillon SC; his brother Mike (and Linda) Mack of Richmond VT; several nieces and nephews. Wayne was predeceased by his bother Bobby (and Elaine) Mack, and brother in law Gilbert Brown.

Wayne was an Army Veteran, and then retired after a 29 year career in management at IBM. Wayne took pride in his family and his home, and his passion was being surrounded by his family and his dog, CJ; traveling in his RV, watching his beloved Red Sox, and making daily social visits around town. Wayne loved a good joke, had a quick wit and a passion for storytelling.

A Catholic mass will be held at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 64 West Main Street, Richmond VT on Monday, June 25, 2018 at 11AM.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: