Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:30:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lorraine Siple, Dies At Age 91
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lorraine Siple, Dies At Age 91  ( 2048 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 13, 2018, 11:21:38 AM »

Lorraine M. Siple, 91 years young, passed away peacefully on June 11, 2018 at the McClure-Miller VNA Respite House after a brief illness. Lorraine was born on May 1, 1927, the daughter of Wilfred and Elizabeth Livingston. She grew up in Williston, VT until the family moved to Newburgh, NY where she attended high school. She later moved back to Vermont and was employed at IBM from 1958 until her “retirement”, where she continued to work part time. She was employed at the UVMMC for the past 15 years as a patient attendant, a job she thoroughly loved.

Line dancing was her passion and she was always sure to take Thursday nights off to dance the night away. She enjoyed her home in St. Petersburg Beach, Fl from January until May. She was quite the social butterfly and her door was always open to her snowbird friends. She equally enjoyed her summers at her camp in Colchester, where she found peace and quiet.

She leaves behind her loving family, daughter Charlene (Jamie Mack), whom she resided with for the past 9 years, granddaughter Jennifer Valyou-Hopkins, grandson Jamie Valyou and wife Lisa, great grandchildren Isabelle and Brody Hopkins, and Ezra, Cyrus, and Nehemiah Valyou, her BFF Linda Fonseca, Steve and Joyce Bove, caregiver Donna Burnett and many many friends in Florida and Vermont. She was predeceased by the love of her life John Bove, her parents, sisters Fran, Betty, Peg and Joanne, and Bob Valyou.

Visitation will be held from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday June 17 at LaVigne Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 132 Main St., Winooski, Vt 05404. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10:30 AM Monday June 18 at St. John Vianney Catholic Church 160 Hinesburg Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403, with burial to follow at Resurrection Park Cemetery. Condolences may be shared at www.lavignefuneralhome.com. Donations in her memory may be made to te McClure-Miller VNA Respite House, 3113 Roosevelt Hwy, Colchester, VT 05446.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: