Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:35:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax: 100 Years Ago and other events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax: 100 Years Ago and other events  ( 1748 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : April 30, 2018, 09:16:29 AM »

We've got some great programs at the Fairfax Community Library this week!

Tuesday, May 1, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour: Music Special w/ Caitlin
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Tuesday, May 1 and 8, 3-4:30pm: Sewing Club: Stuffed Animals
Youth age 8+ will create stuffed animals. Students will meet in the library then go to room #457 to work. Must register.

Thursday, May 3, 17, and 31, 3:15-4:15pm: READ to a DOG
Kids ages 5-10 can read a book of their choice to a fuzzy, friendly dog. Call to reserve a 15-minute slot.

Thursday, May 3, 6-7pm: PJ Story Hour
Kids age 0-6 listen to themed stories, followed by a craft and snack. Thanks to Building Bright Futures for this wonderful program.

Thursday, May 3, 7-8pm: Fairfax: 100 Years Ago
Step into the past as local historian Mike Cain shares pictures and stories of what Fairfax was like a century ago.  Did you know Fairfax had a roller skating rink and an ice cream parlor? It did and much more! Learn about our town and all of its rich history at this special event, cosponsored by the Fairfax Historical Society. 

Saturday, May 5, 9-1: Green Up Day Drop-in
Get your green bags and information about how to collect trash safely and protect yourself from hazards like sharps and ticks, and grab a free bottle of water or refill your reusable water bottle to stay hydrated while you are out. Plus check out our book display on ways you can “go green”. We’ll also have a special craft for kids.

To register for any programs or for more information, call 849-2420 or email Nicole at libraryprograms@fwsu.org

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: