Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:15:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  David Arthur Minor Dies At Age 80
« previous next »
: [1]
: David Arthur Minor Dies At Age 80  ( 2335 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 25, 2018, 08:40:44 AM »

Zephyrhills, FL. / St. Albans, VT. – David A. Minor, 80, died Sunday April 22, 2018 at the Kindred Hospital – Central Tampa.

David was born on February 28, 1938 in St. Albans, VT., the son of Arthur and Evonne (Hoben) Minor.

He married Janet Young on May 12, 1962.

Dave retired from IBM and owned Minor’s Market on Lake St. in St. Albans for many years before retiring.

He loved wintering in Florida and eventually made his residence there, while summering for many years at Apple Island Resort in So. Hero.

In addition to his loving wife, and strongest advocate, Janet Minor, David is survived by his children Tawnia Pearo and her husband Herbie of Fl. and Alburgh, Kim Gooding and her husband Brad, of Fl. and St. Albans and Todd Minor and his wife Sarah of St. Albans.

By his grandchildren Jeremy, Katherine, Timothy, Christopher, Samantha, Beth and Dereck, his great grandchildren Hailey, Zoey, Blake, Jaxon, Cobie and Jessa, his brother Lee Minor and several nieces and nephews.

He was predeceased by his sisters Harriette Wells, Ilene Drinkwine, his brothers, Carlton, Wallace, Jerry and Shirley Minor.

As per David’s wishes, a graveside service will be held in St. Luke’s Cemetery in Fairfax at a later date.
« : April 25, 2018, 08:46:16 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: