Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:10:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Eugene Collette III Dies At Age 88
« previous next »
: [1]
: Eugene Collette III Dies At Age 88  ( 1951 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 12, 2018, 06:05:17 AM »

ESSEX JUNCTION - Eugene "Gene" J. Collette, 3rd, 88, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at the VNA Respite House in Colchester, VT.

He was born March 28, 1930 in Burlington, VT the son of Eugene J. Collette, Jr. and Frances (Dubie) Collette. Gene graduated from Shelburne High School in 1948. He married Helen Muir on June 6, 1959 in Burlington, VT. Gene was in the US Navy during the Korean War. He worked at the Shelburne Shipyard building LCVP's. He was one of the original 100 employees at the new IBM plant in Essex Junction, VT retiring in 1992 after 35 years. He was an avid New York Yankees and Giants fan.

He is survived by his wife Helen (Muir) Collette of Essex Junction, VT, son Eugene Collette, IV of Colchester, VT, son David Collette of Essex Junction,VT, daughter Pamela and her husband Daniel Overton of Sheridan, WY, 3 grandchildren Danielle (Chris) Bean of Colchester, VT, Matthew (Marissa) Overton of Gilbert, AZ, Kathryn "Katie" Overton of Hillsboro, OR, 3 great-grandchildren; Madison and Cameron Bean of Colchester, VT, Brooklynn Overton of Gilbert, AZ, 2 sisters Marie Boisvert of Burlington, VT, Lorraine Roberge of Winooski, VT, and several nieces and nephews.

Gene was predeceased by his brothers Francis Collette and Marvin Collette.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 10 a.m. at the Holy Family Catholic Church, 4 Prospect Street, Essex Junction, VT. Interment will be at a later date at Holy Family Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Essex Rescue,

1 Educational Drive, Essex Junction, VT 05452 or to the Essex Junction Little League, c/o Essex Junction Recreation Department, 75 Maple Street, Essex Junction,VT 05452.

Corbin & Palmer, 9 Pleasant St., Essex Junction, VT is assisting with arrangements.
Published in The Burlington Free Press on Apr. 12, 2018
« : April 12, 2018, 06:08:08 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: