Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:28:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Start St. Patty's Day Early with the Buck Hollers at Snow Farm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Start St. Patty's Day Early with the Buck Hollers at Snow Farm  ( 1819 )
dvallett
: 55

« : March 12, 2018, 07:53:04 PM »

The Buck Hollers (www.buckhollers.com) are back at Snow Farm Vineyard in S. Hero for "Winter Wine Down" this Friday 6:30 - 8:30 PM (http://www.snowfarm.com/event/wine-down-the-buck-hollers-2/?instance_id=938), with some great Irish pub songs added to our repertoire (I know, I know ... Irish pubs aren't exactly known for their wine, but after a couple of glasses, who cares!).

In only three years the Buck Hollers have become regulars at venues around northern Vermont. They bring an original sound to a wide variety of classic country, country rock, rockabilly, folk, pop, and bluegrass covers, featuring richly harmonized vocals blended with rhythmic guitar, banjo, harmonica, and the occasional stunning acapella. A witty original piece or an Irish pub tune often round out the show with a sound that Seven Days says "gets boots a-tappin."
« : March 13, 2018, 09:06:23 AM dvallett »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: