Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:04:50 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Events this week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Events this week  ( 1738 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : March 05, 2018, 09:29:04 AM »

Tuesday, March 6, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour: Music Special w/ Caitlin
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Thursday, March 8, 3:15-4/4:45pm Chess Club continues for those registered.

Thursday, March 8, 6-7pm: PJ Story Hour
Kids age 0-6 listen to themed stories, followed by a craft and snack. Thanks to Building Bright Futures for this wonderful program.

Thursday, March 8, 6:30-8pm: Fiction Book Group discusses Fordlandia: The Rise and Fall of Henry Ford’s Forgotten Jungle City by Greg Grandin. In 1927, Henry Ford, the richest man in the world, bought a tract of land twice the size of Delaware in the Brazilian Amazon with the intention to grow rubber and creating an American style utopia in the jungle. It did not work out as he planned. Copies are available at the library. New members always welcome.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: