Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:58:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Take Your Child to the Library Day and other events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Take Your Child to the Library Day and other events  ( 1698 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : January 29, 2018, 11:14:12 AM »

All Month Long for Adults: Winter Reading BINGO
Pick up a BINGO board at the library and record the titles of books you read during January and February in different categories.  If you fill in a row (across, down or diagonal), you can turn your board in for a prize.  We’ll post a list of all the titles read for the game at the end!

Tuesday, January 30, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour: I’m Hungry!
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour. 

Wednesday, January 31, 3-4pm: STEM Club
Kids age 6+ will continue to learn about motion and work on automatons with local inventor Ralph Lemnah. Must register. (FULL)

Thursday, February 1, 3:15-4/4:45pm Chess Club continues for those registered.

Thursday, February 1, 6-7pm: PJ Story Hour
Kids age 0-6 listen to themed stories, followed by a craft and snack. Thanks to Building Bright Futures for this wonderful program.

Saturday, February 3, 9:30am-12:30pm: Take Your Child to the Library Day
Come down to the library for special kids’ activities including a scavenger hunt and special craft. Drop-in program. All ages. No registration required.

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library call 849-2420.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: