Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:42:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Walter LaBrie Dies At Age 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Walter LaBrie Dies At Age 81  ( 1756 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 18, 2018, 07:37:03 AM »

SWANTON – Walter Labrie, age 81, passed away unexpectedly on January 13, 2018 at his home in Swanton.

He was born May 31, 1936 in Franklin, VT, the son of the late Steve & Elaine (Bates) Labrie.

Although he lived his life with a hearing disability, he worked in Manchester, NH as a meat cutter and then Wright Construction in Franklin, VT, until he retired. He enjoyed the outdoors, especially hunting & fishing.

Walter is survived by his brother John Labrie and wife Ramona of Fletcher; several nieces & nephews, his aunts, Polly Labrie of St. Albans and JoAnne Grondahl of Lake Worth, FL. He also leaves behind his special furry friend of 15 years, his cat Jack.

In keeping with Walter’s wishes, there will be no public services. His final resting place will be in Maple Grove Cemetery in Franklin.

Condolences, photos and favorite memories may be shared through www.gossfs.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: