Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Colleen Toof Blake
« previous next »
: [1]
: Colleen Toof Blake  ( 1932 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 12, 2018, 07:27:02 AM »

Colleen Toof Blake
       Colleen T Blake, 86 of Fairfax died peacefully Wed. Jan. 10, 2018 at the Manor in Morrisville, Vt.

Colleen was born September 27, 1931 in St Albans, Vt., the daughter of the late Arthur and Ruth Rounds Toof.  She is predeceased by her husband Dean W Blake and her brother Arthur D Toof Jr. She attended B.F.A. Fairfax, and was married on July 15, 1950 at the United Methodist Church of Fairfax. Colleen had a love for music, played the piano, sang at many weddings and was a member of the church choir. She also performed with the Barber Shoppers and a member of The Eastern Stars.

She is survived by her children, Dean W. Blake Jr. of St Albans, Christine Blake Rainville and her husband Claude, Jeff Blake and his wife Johanna of Fairfax. She is survived by 5 Grandchildren, 11 Great grandchildren, and 10 Nieces and Nephews, who will all miss her dearly.

Funeral services will be held at the Minor Funeral Home on Monday January 15, 2018 at 2 pm with a Social gathering to follow. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Colleen's memory to a charity of one’s choice.

The family would like to give a special thanks to the nurses and staff at the Manor for the excellent care they provided.
« : January 13, 2018, 08:47:38 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: