Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:55:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Armchair Travels, Stories, and more!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Armchair Travels, Stories, and more!  ( 1654 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : January 15, 2018, 03:18:15 PM »

Too cold to play outside? Come to the library! We've got lots of great programs for children and adults.

Tuesday, January 16, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour: Shapes
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Thursday, January 18, 3:15-4/4:45 Chess Club continues for those registered.

Thursday, January 18, 6:30-7:30pm: Armchair Travels: Dominican Republic and Rome
You dont need a passport for this trip. Live vicariously through pictures and stories of a local familys trips to the Dominican Republic and Rome.

Saturday, January 20, 9-11am: Tech Help
Get help with individual tech questions. You can ask any technological question and/or bring in a device with which you need help. You will be ably assisted by our techie, Josiah. Call to reserve a half hour time slot, or drop in.

Monday, January 22, 3-4pm: Crafternoon: Storytelling Rocks
Kids ages 6+ will paint rounded river rocks with story elements and play a storytelling game. Must register.

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library, call 849-2420.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: