Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:18:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Library Volunteer(s) Needed for Saturdays
« previous next »
: [1]
: Library Volunteer(s) Needed for Saturdays  ( 1601 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : January 09, 2018, 01:10:48 PM »

The Library is seeking a Saturday volunteer to help with shelving.  Saturdays are always hopping at the Library and we have just one staff person on duty, so we could really use some help! 

We welcome anyone who can do every Saturday, or every other Saturday.  The Library is open 9-1.  Generally our volunteers come for 1 - 2 hours per shift. 

This is a great way to support your library, give back to the community, and even have something to put on your resume!  Students over age 15 are welcome too. If you are interested, please message here or call the Library at 849-2420 and speak to Debbie or
Joy C.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: