Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:11:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Grandson of Charlene Boudreau, Colby Pattee Dies At Age 11
« previous next »
: [1]
: Grandson of Charlene Boudreau, Colby Pattee Dies At Age 11  ( 2130 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 01, 2018, 01:40:15 PM »

He was born on March 3, 2006 in St. Albans to Thomas & Renee (Boudreau) Pattee.

Colby accomplished a lot in his 11 years. He was an excellent outdoorsman; he loved to hunt and fish. He had a tremendous work ethic; he would regularly take care of the animals at his grandfather’s barn. He made a difference in the lives of others with his compassion and genuine kindness. Colby would give the shirt of his back to anyone that needed it. Aside from hunting and fishing, his favorite hobbies were hanging out with friends, playing soccer and going to camp to play cards with Pepe V.

He is survived by his parents, Thomas & Renee Pattee, his brother, Dylan Pattee and his best friend, CoJak Pattee all of Enosburg; paternal grandparents, Bill & Rachel Pattee of Enosburg; maternal grandmother, Charlene Boudreau of Poinciana, FL; aunt, Terri Deuso and her children, Brendan & Aleta and their father Keith Deuso all of Enosburg; uncle Kris Boudreau and his daughter, Elle Boudreau both of Port Orchard, WA; special friend, Tyler Elwood; his special “uncles”, Al Burnor and his wife Debbie, Jody Kane and his girlfriend, Christine Frost and Scott Howard and his wife Kelli and many great aunts & uncles. Colby was predeceased by his great grandparents, Charles & Frances Vaillancourt, Ruth Pattee, Arthur Toof and Dorcas & Clarence Boudreau and his hunting partner, Donny Messier.

Visitation will be held Thursday, January 4, 2018 from 3-5:00 PM at Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls. A funeral service will be held at the conclusion of visiting hours with Rev. Dr. Jason McConnell officiating.

For those who wish, contributions in Colby’s memory may be made to the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation, Attn: Melissa, P.O. Box 241, Harbor Creek, PA 16421 or online at www.huntofalifetime.org.

Condolences, photos and favorite memories may be shared through www.gossfs.com

To send flowers or a remembrance gift to the family of Colby C. Pattee

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: