Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:41:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tom Soule's wife Ruth dies in NY - Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tom Soule's wife Ruth dies in NY - Obituary  ( 2044 )
ssweet
: 293

« : December 21, 2017, 08:49:12 AM »

Tom was a graduate of BFA Fairfax.  In today's paper an obituary appears for his wife. 

Ruth Walker Soule

Glens Falls - Ruth Walker Soule, 69, died Monday, December 18, 2017 in Ithaca, New York after relocating earlier in the year from Glens Falls, NY.

She leaves her husband of 41 years, Dr. Thomas I. Soule; her daughter, Amanda Shaw, son-in-law Stephen and grandsons Everett and Will, of Ithaca, NY; and her son, Thomas E. Soule, and his fiancée Megan Dwyer, of Chicago, IL. She also leaves her siblings Stephanie Pickett, Ralph Walker, Alan Walker and Melissa Schlesinger, her siblings-in-law Richard C. Soule Jr., Jim Soule, Susan Soule, Mary Wright, and Tim Soule and her special friends - and fellow nurses - Phyllis Harding, Kathy Marcantonio and Gaye Thorne. She was preceded in death by her parents, Adelaide and Stephen Walker of Klamath Falls, Ore., her brothers Brian and Zane Walker and her parents-in-law, Phyllis and Sen. Richard C. Soule of Fairfax, VT.

The family plans a memorial service in Glens Falls followed by burial in Fairfax this spring. Memorial donations in Ruth's name may be made to the American Heart Association. Condolences may be addressed to Dr. Thomas I. Soule, PO Box 3954 Ithaca, NY 14852-3954.

« : December 21, 2017, 10:23:36 AM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: