Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:46:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former BFA Teacher Dies At Age 72
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former BFA Teacher Dies At Age 72  ( 2711 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 19, 2017, 03:18:22 PM »

---

Milton, Deborah (Debbie) Wright Walford, 72, of Milton, VT Passed away peacefully at Green Mountain Nursing home on December 16,, 2017.

Debbie was born March 15, 1945 in Youngstown, Ohio to Ralph Hull Wright and Alice List Wright. She graduated from Edinboro University in 1966, where she met her future husband of 52 years - W. James Walford. Jim and Debbie moved to Vermont in 1968 where they put down roots and started their family. Debbie started her teaching career at St. Albans Middle School, and finished at B.F.A. Fairfax after 24 years as a celebrated art teacher. During her time teaching in Fairfax, Debbie lived life on her own terms, teaching while raising a family, and earning her Master’s Degree from Johnson State College. Debbie spent time on many extracurricular activities while volunteering in the close knit community of Fairfax. Her creative spirit continued while fostering both a full time kindergarten and art programs at BFA Fairfax. She retired in 2009.

Debbie lived a life combining her passion for art and the outdoors into photography, painting, and adventure.
Debbie is survived by her loving husband, Jim Walford of Milton, Sister Dr. Alice Wright and RJ Potter of Milton, Brother and Sister In-law Ralph and Josette Wright of Camp Hill, PA, Sons Dylan Walford of Milton, and Graeme Walford of Cambridge, VT, Daughters In-law Kathleen Walford Kelly, Milton, and Jennifer Caswell, Cambridge. She will be missed by her grandchildren, Elaina and Miles Walford of Milton.

A celebration of life will be announced in the spring of 2018

« : December 19, 2017, 03:20:10 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: