Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:49:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Historical Society Village Holiday Walk
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Historical Society Village Holiday Walk  ( 2207 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : December 08, 2017, 12:54:42 PM »

Tomorrow is the big day! We invite you to join the Fairfax Village Holiday Walk from 2-4PM. Come to the Fairfax Historical Society Museum, located at 1181 Main Street, Fairfax, VT for tickets and a map of the 7 locations around the Fairfax Village. At each location you will get a tour of the historic house or building and learn about the fascinating history of each. Tickets for this event are $10/person (children under 12 are free). Proceeds benefit the renovations at the museum. Cookies and cocoa will be available along the way. We hope to see you tomorrow. For questions please email fairfaxvthistoricalsociety@gmail.com
Then head over to the Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Fairfax Community Center from 4-6pm!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: