Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:44:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jean Martell Dies At 50 Years Old
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jean Martell Dies At 50 Years Old  ( 1913 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 07, 2017, 06:18:38 AM »

Fairfax – Jean Ann Lozell Martell a longtime Chittenden County resident passed away Friday, December 1st, 2017, at he McClure-Miller VNA Hospice House surrounded by her family.

Born in Burlington on July 4th, 1967, she was the daughter of Katherine “Kitty” (Sweeney) Richard and the late Ross Richard. Jean was 50 years old.

Jean was educated in Burlington and was a longtime waitress and bartender at Sh-Na-Na’s and served in the Vermont Army National Guard. She was a homebody who took care of her children and grandchildren.

Jean is survived by her husband, Dwayne A. Martell of Fairfax and their children, Ronald Lewis Smith of Fairfax, Gary Lee Billodeau of Swanton, Crystal Lee Charette and her husband, Adam, of Westford and Amber Marie Raymond of Winooski as well as here grandchildren, Hazell, Samuel, Nevaeh, Danasia, Avontae, Carma, Moriah, Nancy and Ariel.

Jean is also survived by her brothers and sisters, Ross Richard, Jr. and his wife, Barbara, Robin Fry and her husband, John, Star Trayah, Reed Richard and his wife, Heather, and her in-laws, Bernard Farnsworth and Donna Richard.

She was predeceased by her father, Ross Richard, her sister, Kathleen Farnsworth and brother, Kevin Richard.

A time for sharing memories will be held at 1154 Main St., Fairfax on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 at 12 Noon. For more information please call Dwayne at 802-582-6329.

Assisting is the Heald Funeral Home, where messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.
« : December 07, 2017, 06:23:38 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: