Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:20:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sara McDonald Dies At Age 60
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sara McDonald Dies At Age 60  ( 2054 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 27, 2017, 08:23:29 AM »

Williston / Milton – Sarah Jean McDonald, 60, died peacefully on November 25, 2017 at the Burlington Health and Rehab. Center.

Sarah was born in Burlington on September 2, 1957, the daughter of Francis and Eleanor ( Lane ) McDonald.

She graduated from Milton High School and began working at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.  She returned to school during this time and received her nursing degree from UVM.  She continued working at the University of Vermont Medical Center where she worked for over 40 years, 35 years as an RN.

Sarah had lived in Milton for most of her life, the last three at Maple Tree Place in Williston.

Sarah is survived by her longtime partner Barbara Tyler of Williston, Barb’s children Rob, Lisa, Kim and Jenn Tyler.  Her sisters Elizabeth “Betty” Morgan of Fairfax; Carol Ann Bushey and her husband James of Green Cove Springs, FL; Eleanor Parker of Kernersville, NC; her brother George McDonald and his wife Marie of Milton and by several nieces and nephews.

She was predeceased by her brother-in-law Calvin Morgan.

Contributions in Sarah’s memory may be made to All Breed Rescue, 491 Industrial Avenue, Williston, VT 05495

A Graveside Service will be held on Thursday November 30, 2017 at 11am in St. Ann’s Cemetery in Milton.
« : November 27, 2017, 08:25:18 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: