Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:53:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  tankless water heater
« previous next »
: [1]
: tankless water heater  ( 5064 )
GamingWeasel
: 184

« : November 13, 2017, 05:03:53 PM »

Anyone have recommendations for a company for installation of a tankless water heater?

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
Norton
: 85

« #1 : November 15, 2017, 05:16:50 PM »

Are you sure that's what you want?

I only ask because there are a lot of misconceptions about tankless heaters, including their efficiency.
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #2 : November 21, 2017, 03:03:52 PM »

there are many variables to concider here . is your water hard is the first question. if you are on town water then yes it is hard . 2nd is it going to be fired by electric,gas .ie lp or natural? do you have the infrestucture to support an on demand or does it have to be installed . you need to understand the cost involved and what your motive is. if it is to save money you probably wont . if it is to go green then ok. 782 3391 my cell
: [1]  
« previous next »
: