Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:52:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Events this week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Events this week  ( 1717 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : November 06, 2017, 08:49:12 AM »

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library, please call 849-2420.

Tuesday, November 7, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour: Numbers 
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Tuesday, November 7, 3-4:30pm: Sewing Club
Youth age 8+ will make accessory holders in this two-part class. Must register for both sessions. Space is limited. 

Wednesday, November 8, 3-4pm: Lego Club
Kids ages 6+ enjoy themed Lego play after school. Please register.

Thursday, November 9, 6:30-8pm: Fiction Book Group discusses Georgia by Dawn Tripp.  In a dazzling work of historical fiction in the vein of Nancy Horan’s Loving Frank, Dawn Tripp brings to life Georgia O’Keeffe, her love affair with photographer Alfred Stieglitz, and her quest to become an independent artist. A breathtaking work of the imagination, Georgia is the story of a passionate young woman, her search for love and artistic freedom, the sacrifices she will face, and the bold vision that will make her a legend. Copies available at the Library.

Saturday, November 11, 9-11am: Tech Help
Get help with individual tech questions.  You can ask any technological question and/or bring in a device with which you need help. You will be ably assisted by our techie, Josiah. Call to reserve a half hour time slot, or drop in.

Saturday, November 11, 10-11am: Exordium: Leaf Art
Mr. K from Exordium brings us another exciting science program. This month’s program will be leaf art.  Best for ages 2+. Drop in program.

Monday, November 13, 3-4pm: Crafternoon: Forest Animal Finger Puppets
Kids ages 6+ will learn some sewing basics to make these cute finger puppets. Must register.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: