Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:06:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lorraine A. Bosley Dies At Age 65
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lorraine A. Bosley Dies At Age 65  ( 3727 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 12, 2017, 04:41:18 PM »

Lorraine A. Bosley, 65 (March 2, 1952) died peacefully at her home, surrounded by her family, early November 11, 2017.  Family and friends were the center of her life.  She will be gravely missed by all who shared in her loving and gracious spirit.  

She is survived by her husband,  Richard Bosley Sr. of St. Albans, her children David and Cheryl Arminio of Gastonia NC, Shelly Bosley and her fiance Rick Dion of Johnson, Michelle and Thomas Cramer of Georgia, and many grandchildren. 

She is also survived by her father Richard Moran of NC, her sisters Suzanne and Bob Baxter, and Barbara and Rick Gregory, both of Texas.  She was predeceased by her mother Theresa Gale and her brother Larry Moran. 

Laurie and her son Gerry Brault passed hand and hand into the open arms of the loved ones who have passed and are waiting for them. 

"Be my friend, Hold me dear
Forever is not too long
Love me a love with tenderness
Hold me when I fall
Stay with me awhile
My life is yours
I give you my heart and hands
I will work with you always
Share my body and my mind
I will love you forever"

In keeping with Laurie's wishes, there will be no services at this time.  A celebration of her life will be private and at the discretion of the family. 

Memorial contributions may be made to the American Lung Assoc., 372 Hurricane Lane, Suite 101 Williston VT 05495
« : November 12, 2017, 05:26:50 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: