Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:09:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  REMINDER: Benefit auction and dance for Dale & Rhoda Hunt THIS SATURDAY
« previous next »
: [1]
: REMINDER: Benefit auction and dance for Dale & Rhoda Hunt THIS SATURDAY  ( 3433 )
dvallett
: 55

« : October 23, 2017, 07:34:28 PM »

The benefit for the Hunts of Fairfield, seriously injured in a motorcycle accident last August just weeks after their 50th wedding anniversary, is THIS SATURDAY.

WHEN: Sat., October 28
WHERE: Magnan's Barn (formerly Wright's Bus Garage), Rte. 108, in Enosburg (~6 mi. North of Bakersfield).
SCHEDULE of EVENTS:
* LIVE AUCTION at 3 PM followed by SILENT AUCTION. Food and beverage available. Donations still wanted for both.
* MUSIC and DANCE from 7-11 PM (BYOB; ID required) with live music by the Buck Hollers from Fairfax (www.buckhollers.com); $10 min. donation

Call Elroy Hunt at 802 933-9091 or Mona Smith at 802 933-4811 to donate or for more information.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: