Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:53:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Benefit for severely injured Fairfield couple - live music by the Buck Hollers
« previous next »
: [1]
: Benefit for severely injured Fairfield couple - live music by the Buck Hollers  ( 1968 )
dvallett
: 55

« : October 14, 2017, 10:34:17 AM »

A benefit will be held for Dale and Rhoda Hunt of Fairfield who were seriously injured in a motorcycle accident last August, just weeks after their 50th wedding anniversary. Both had to be airlifted to the UVM Medical Center. Rhoda is now in rehab but Dale remains in critical condition. Dale was a self-employed trucker before retiring recently.

The benefit auction and dance will raise money for medical expenses and home modifications. It will be on SATURDAY, October 28 at Magnan's Barn (formerly Wright's Bus Garage), Rte. 108, in Enosburg (~6 mi. North of Bakersfield).

The live auction and silent auction start at 3 PM with food and beverage available. Donations are wanted for both.

Music and dance are from 7-11 PM (BYOB with ID required). Live music by the Buck Hollers (www.buckhollers.com)

Call Elroy Hunt at 802 933-9091 or Mona Smith at 802 933-4811 for more information.

Dave
« : October 14, 2017, 11:02:11 AM dvallett »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: