Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48260 Posts in 18260 Topics by 515 Members
Latest Member: phantom31
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Upcoming Events
| | |-+  BFA Middle-High School Renovation Project Infomational Meeting & Bond Vote
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BFA Middle-High School Renovation Project Infomational Meeting & Bond Vote  (Read 156 times)
Scott Mitchell

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2017, 09:34:25 AM »

Just a reminder that there is one meeting left before the Vote;

- 10/9, 6:00pm  - Informational meeting: Multi-purpose room at BFA
            - 10/10 - Bond Vote in the BFA Middle School Gym, polls open from 7am - 7pm

Early and absentee ballots are available at the Fairfax Town Office.

ohhman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:52:27 PM »

Hopefully everyone has time to read the VT. Diggers report in Current Events to see what is expected to come our way in the line of increases if this bond vote goes through.  The Messenger also posted taxes will be going up in Vermont 8%.  Fairfax stands to increase 19% or more.  Sometimes it isn't always about what we want for our kids, especially if parents & others can't afford to pay for it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:19:07 PM by ohhman » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: