Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:43:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Special Events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Special Events  ( 1727 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : September 18, 2017, 10:11:05 AM »

To register for any programs call 849-2420.

Tuesday, September 19, 9:30-10:30: Preschool Story Hour: Dogs and Puppies  Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Thursday, September 21, 6:30-7:30:  Family STEAM Night: Join us for this new family program, where each month parents and children will complete fun activities having to do with Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and/or Math (STEAM). This month our theme is “Apples and Gravity”. Please register.

Saturday, September 23, 10am-4pm: Vermont Fairy Tale Festival in Killington, VT
Come see us at this fantastic family festival put on by libraries across the state and hosted at the Sherburne Memorial Library in Killington, VT.  The Fairfax Community Library will have a Camelot themed booth with fun activities for kids and adults. Admission is an item for the Food Shelf or Humane Society. We hope you can join us. Find the event of Facebook for more info. Fall road trip! See a beautiful part of the state!

Monday, September 25, 3-4pm: Lab Girls
This club empowers young women to explore science through hands-on experiments and activities. For grades 6-12. This month students will Skype with an environment scientist in Boulder Colorado about the impact of environmental changes on the Arctic. We will also do hands-on experiments with ice. Must register.

Thursday, September 28, 5:30-7:30pm: Tea and Bristles
Join local artist Julie Griffis as she leads this step-by-step painting project, perfect for beginners. This month’s painting is of a majestic stag (see image below). Plus, enjoy some snacks while the paint dries. A $25 fee covers all materials, instruction, and food. Must register.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: