Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:49:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  St. Luke's Children's Carnival - September 10, 2017
« previous next »
: [1]
: St. Luke's Children's Carnival - September 10, 2017  ( 1720 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 12, 2017, 06:43:26 AM »

Brother Knights,
Yes, we had a busy weekend!  We had a lot of smiling faces show up for the children’s carnival on Sunday.  It was a beautiful day for a carnival.  I think Vince said we collected nearly $160 which tells me the carnival was very well attended.  I’m not sure if we have an exact number of kids or not.  The money that was collected will go toward the cost of food and prizes.  This has never been intended to be a money maker for the Council.  We had a hand full of exhausted Knights and family members on hand running games.  I know I will forget a few names but special thanks to the Redding Family, Billado Family, Pete and Karen Fitzgerald, Joshua and Jovanna McCusker and a few others for their dedication and hard work.  I have to say the substitute Penguin (aka – dunkee) was a huge hit and may have ousted the previous Penguin.  A lot of tickets were won, a lot of prizes were give out and a lot of little face left smiling from ear to ear.  Thanks again go everyone who helped out.  Take care!

Bob Thompson

« : September 12, 2017, 07:02:37 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: