Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:57:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bike and Sewing Machine Collection
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bike and Sewing Machine Collection  ( 1980 )
petefitz
: 96

« : September 07, 2017, 07:58:42 AM »

Reminder - BIKE & SEWING MACHINE COLLECTION – This weekend
Just a reminder about the Knights of Columbus bike and sewing machine collection to benefit “Pedals for Progress” this weekend.  Used and unwanted bikes in reasonable condition and sewing machines in working condition will be shipped to poor and needy people in third world countries.  We ask for a $10 donation with each bike/sewing machine to help defray the cost of shipping.  No bike? Monetary donations are always welcome.  All donations are tax deductible.  You can drop off bikes/sewing machines at our collection on Saturday, September 9th from 9 AM to 1 PM at “Paul’s Car Wash” on Main Street, Fairfax or at Ascension Church in Georgia.  If you cannot make the collection or if you have no way to transport bikes, give us a call and we will arrange for a pickup.  Any questions, call Bob Thompson at (802)881-6629.  For more information about “Pedals for Progress” go to www.p4p.org .  Please consider donating that bike or sewing machine that is collecting dust in your garage and help improve the quality of life for a poor family overseas.  Thank you for your donation.

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: