Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 03:25:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48259 Posts in 18259 Topics by 515 Members
Latest Member: phantom31
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Vermont Genealogy Library Open House - Sat. Sept. 9
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vermont Genealogy Library Open House - Sat. Sept. 9  (Read 204 times)
rwing180

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »

The Vermont Genealogy Library Open House is on Saturday, September 9, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Join us for demonstrations of Family Tree Maker vs. RootsMagic vs. LegacyFamilyTree, demonstrations of Ancestry.com and FindMyPast. There will also be an introduction to DNA testing. Volunteers will be on hand to give tours of our library with its many resources. There will be genealogy books for sale and free refreshments. This event is free.  Come check us out and bring a friend!  Check our website www.vtgenlib.org for the schedule of demonstrations that day as well as our new class schedule.

Visit our website www.vtgenlib.org or call 802-310-9285 for more details.

The Vermont Genealogy Library is located on Hegeman Ave, Fort Ethan Allen, Colchester.  Parking and entrance are across from the State Police Building.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: