Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:38:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Escape Room, Decluttering Workshop, and Eclipse Viewing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Escape Room, Decluttering Workshop, and Eclipse Viewing  ( 1559 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : August 14, 2017, 09:00:54 AM »

To sign up for any Fairfax Community Library programs, call 849-2420 or email Nicole at libraryprograms@fwsu.org

Thursday, August 17, 5:30-7:30pm: Escape from Mr. Fairfax’s Library
This Escape Room event will be held in three sessions, 5:30-6, 6:15-6:45, and 7-7:30.  Participants will have thirty minutes to solve a complex puzzle using clues hidden within the library. Sign up for a 30 minutes session. Recommended ages 12 and up. Teams and individuals welcome.

Saturday, August 19, 11-12:30: Lighten Your Load, Decluttering Workshop with Maxine Gautier.
This workshop will highlight common problems and outline strategies for success in decluttering and letting go, and how to manage what’s left. You’ll be exposed to proven organizing techniques you can put to immediate use in your home or office, and leave prepared to tackle that daunting project head on. Please register. 

Monday, August 21, 1-3pm: Solar Eclipse Viewing Party
The library will provide solar glasses for safe viewing of this amazing phenomenon.

Also, a reminder that the library will be closed this Wednesday, 8/16, as we switch over to new shelving.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: