Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
48188 Posts in 18212 Topics by 513 Members
Latest Member: LBEG
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Upcoming Events
| | |-+  Informational Meeting Friends of Fairfax Community Center!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Informational Meeting Friends of Fairfax Community Center!  (Read 186 times)
Rev. Elizabeth

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2017, 03:59:12 PM »

Would you like to help support the development of our Fairfax Community Center?  Would you like to help create a pleasant space where community members of all ages
can gather for  a variety of activities?
 If you have seen the sign in front of the former Baptist Church Building  on the hill on Main Street, you know community members  are working to create that space.  We can use your ideas, your energy,  your support. 

Join us for an  informational meeting sponsored by  Friends of Fairfax Community Center and be a part of the  transformation of that historic Fairfax landmark.  Your family, friends and neighbors  will thank you.
The meeting will be held on at 7 PM Monday September 18th at the Fairfax Community Center on Main Street. We will meet on the first floor.
Come and find out where the committee has been and where we would like to go!
We appreciate your support. For further info contact Susannah Chamberlin spn1945@gmail.com or 802 598 4162
Colin Santee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:21:10 AM »

Thanks, Rev. Liz!  I will be there representing the Parks & Recreation Department, and helping explain how our two groups are working together to move this project forward.  I'm looking forward to getting some more community members on board!

Colin Santee, Director
Fairfax Parks & Rec. Dept.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: