Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:10:18 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Friendly Seniors Hold Their Monthly Bi-Monthly Luncheon
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Friendly Seniors Hold Their Monthly Bi-Monthly Luncheon  ( 2157 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 01, 2017, 12:09:45 PM »

The Kitchen Crew - They claim to be seniors, however maybe we should ask for their birth certificates.
Rhoda Spaulding, Sue Flanders and Sally Sweet

Some of the Kitchen Crew eating with Charlotte McNall who will be grabbing a dish towel right after lunch to help out.

Larry Leach (on the right) has finished eating and is getting ready to call bingo which helps supplement the income.

Claire Mears, Pauline Mears and Martha Gillian

Two sisters-in-law, catching up on the latest gossip - Maryanne Zeno and Grace Pigeon -  Glad you made it up from Florida Grace.

Phil & Pearl Thayer enjoying Beef Stew on a biscuit, salad, drinks & several kinds of cake - Missed Marvin & Cathy - Feel better Marvin.

Our Friendly Seniors President, Elaine Kirkpatrick sitting near Dick Brandt also with out of town guests who come regularly

We are very fortunate to have Pierre Menard fix our Senior Meals for us and deliver them.

Another group of Senior Citizens sets up the tables & transfers the food to bowls.  Everything runs like a well oiled machine.
« : August 01, 2017, 01:09:12 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : August 01, 2017, 04:35:11 PM »

My apologies to Nancy Ladd.  I missed you completely, most likely because you were working, but never fear, I will bring my camera to the next luncheon, which I believe will have the Jelly Jar auction.  I usually participate in the food items, particularly doughnuts & pies.  Got to remember to get there early.  For those of you not familiar with this event, little jars are placed with each item and tickets are sold which are then drawn from each jar.  If you have the lucky ticket, you get the item. 

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: